Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More on the United Airlines flight 663 from DC to Denver

A reporter friend told me about the breaking news. I turned on the tube...

Latest word by AC-360: Federal Air Marshal responds. NORAD scrambles F-16s. Potential shoe bomber in mid-flight from DC to Denver is not an incident, just a "mistake" or an inappropriate "joke." Pshaw!I don't see that at all.

A low-level Qatari diplomat spends too much time in the lav.

Anderson Cooper said, "It's amazing in this day and age how quickly a small incident becomes a very big one."

I do not agree with that assessment at all. The crew and the Federal Air Marshals are not charlatans; they're professionals. There's a lot more to this story than is currently being reported. I'm sure of it. We'll learn more as time goes on.

No comments: