Friday, February 7, 2014

First feedback from my new book, Leaders Wanted

I ordered the book immediately ... and it downloaded immediately. I am now 60 % through the book and it is a very well written book that everyone should read. Over my fifty years of military and law enforcement experience I was a personal witness to all of the forms of leadership or lack of it. I learned many of the examples you write of from both good and bad leaders. I tried very hard to use those techniques that you use as examples in my own commands and I agree with you that there is no substitute for personal integrity. Without integrity you are nothing but an empty suit.

I wish I had a copy of this book 50 years ago, It would have saved me from having to learn the lessons of leadership the hard way. Oh, and by the way, I'm still learning. Keep up the good work and I will recommend your book to everyone who will listen to me.

No comments: