Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Future

Not long ago I told my wife on our short phone conversation that I have learned more and have developed more as a person in the last several months than I ever could have living in America with the comforts of home and hearth. I feel wonderfully blessed for all of the opportunities I've been afforded. I am a better man for having faced these trials and struggles, and seeing others face them as well. Now, I am better qualified to help serve my family, my extended family, those in my church and community. I am grateful and exceedingly glad.

1 comment:

Cindi M said...

You are right. The greatest growth is found in the crucible. It's amazing that you can be grateful for it still within your trial. It often takes me until I'm beyond it to feel the gratitude.