Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Personal Witness of Jesus Christ

Nearly two millennia ago about 600 miles west of where I stand, the Son of God gave his life as a ransom for all mankind. He died so that others would live.

I testify that Jesus is the Living Son of the Living God. I proclaim with the prophets that he was and is the promised Messiah, the Emmanuel, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. He lives. He overcame death. The tomb was empty on that Easter morn. He conquered death. And because he arose, all will live again -- all will overcome death. O death where is thy sting, O grave where is thy victory?

At this annual Easter season, I give my personal witness to you that I know, with a sure and perfect knowledge, that Jesus is the Christ, the Savior and Redeemer of mankind. I know he lives. I know it.

To learn more visit www.JesusChrist.lds.org, or The Living Christ: The Testimony of the Apostles.

No comments: