Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Reason Why I'm Here

I believe that we can be put in situations where we can do a lot of good. We also should seek for opportunities to do good no matter our situation. In the pathways of our complex lives, occasionally we are enlightened in that we see or understand why we were brought to a certain place or asked to do a certain thing. Ever since a good man named Kevin, who was a stranger to me at the time, suggested that I needed to go to Iraq to stop something from happening or start something important, I believed what he said and I have been looking for that ever since.

This week I finally figured it out, and I did something that has changed -- or will yet change -- the lives of many others for good for their foreseeable future. I was anxious to share that with Kevin before I mentioned it to anyone else.

No comments: